Thursday, July 25, 2013

Total Betties

Y'all ready for this?
As some already know, I will be doing makeup at the NH Live Free or Die Tattoo Convention this weekend for the annual Pinup Pageant. I am very excited to be teaming up with The Beauty Lounge for this!


Here is a sneak preview of what I plan on bringing..
  • Lashes are a must! I like to cut the big ones in half and use them as flares
  • Hypnose Star for lashes Betty Boop would swoon over
  • A rosey Nyx blush
  • Lancome Rouge In Love
  • Kat Von D's Backstage Bambi for the daring dames
  • Highbrow from Benefit (of course!)
  • Kat Von D's Liquid liner pen
  • Some gold glitter from Nyx
  • My MAC Marilyn Monroe Beauty Powder
  • MAC Marilyn Monroe Dazzle Glass
  • Nyx concealer
  • Makeup Forever Aqua Brow (Not Pictured)
Very exciting stuff! Pictures to come, hope to see some of you there Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment