Monday, July 1, 2013

Mermaid Eyes

 
If you haven't tried this fun new trend yet this summer: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Today I was pinspired to try something new. I have seen it in the summer beauty trends in magazines such as Glamour and Cosmo. I decided to whip out my bright teal almost minty eye liner and give it a go! I love love it! What I did was used a very pale matte nude (almost white) on my lid, used a taupe for my crease (not as dark as this picture) used my trooper felt tip liquid liner -WINGED IT (as always) applied a thick coat of mascara on my upper lashes only (unlike picture) and applied my bright eyeliner on my water line only. These steps created a dramatic effect. My hazel eyes really POP today and I love it. Try it! You'll be thankful you did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment