Monday, July 8, 2013

Mumma Mermaid


This is my Mumma Mermaid the originator of my mermaid and makeup obsession. This weekend I got to spend some quality time with her- which I normally don't get too much of. We had a great time and some great laughs (per usual) You only get 1 Mom, she might as well be your best friend. Keep her close & show her love! Every girl needs to be close to their Mother.
She let me do some crazy dramatic makeup on her. It's about time, because growing up she'd always do weird makeup to me. We had a blast playing with makeup again! This time I got to be the artist! We used my kit's Kat Von D foundation and Nars highlighter, but for the rest of contouring and eyes she had enough in her own makeup box to choose from. She even had some Ardell double ups which definitely gave her eyes this BOOM effect!
For her shadows we used a Victoria's Secret pallet she had and for her eye liner and mascara we used a smokey kit she had bought from Maybelline that includes Colossal Volume Express Mascara and Master Smoky Eye shadow pencil. On her brows I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde. On her lips we went for a nude.

I love my  Mumma Mermaid!

2 comments:


  1. Lucky Mom

    Once again you give me tears of Joy...I am so lucky to have such an amazing talented daughter...

    Not only are you beautiful on the outside...but your inner beauty shines through with each and every makeover...

    Thank you for making us all feel pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you more and more each and every day!!!

    Mumma Mermaid

    ReplyDelete