Monday, July 15, 2013

Meet Ronda!


As you already know my biological Mumma is a Mermaid. This is my Step Mum (to be!!!) Ronda, she is a former New England Patriots Cheerleader! How cool is that?! I have a mermaid Mom and a NFL Cheerleader Step Mom.

I love the old uniforms!
I am just surrounded by awesome women, and I feel very lucky. I also feel that maybe-perhaps being surrounded by awesome women automatically makes me awesome by default :) Just kidding! (no I'm not) Haha

Last night we had a little bonding time over a box of makeup ;) We went over how to contour, how to apply fake eyelashes and how to hide them! Doesn't she look gorgeous?
 
Here is our All-Star list:

For Primers:  MAC Prep+Prime fortified skin enhancer- Neutralize (yellow)  & Benefit Pore-fessional

For the rest of the face: Kat von d Lock it foundation (Shade 54)

Concealer- MAC Pro Longwear liquid concealer

Contour with MAC Blunt blush or any similar matte brown shade

Highlight with Nars- Albatross (of course)

Blush- MAC’s Peachy Keen

Brows- Sephora Waterproof brow retractable pencil in Natural Blond

Eyes- MAC eyeshadow in Vanilla or any similar neutral light shade at least 2 shades lighter than your lid (put all over)

For corner and crease you can use MAC Corduroy or any similar matte or lightly shimmered dark brown

For the lashes we used the fail-proof Demi Wispies

For top liner- MAC Penultimate eye liner in Rapid Black or Kat Von D’s Liquid liner in Trooper

Lower liner I used Kat Von D’s Shade shifter eyeshadow in On the Road with my liner brush

The Mascara we used is Lancôme-  Hypnose

To highlight the cupids bow (to make lips appear larger) inter corner of water line of her eye and just below her brow to emphasize her phenomenal arch I used Benefit’s Highbrow pencil

For her lip liner we used MAC Lip Pencil in Have to Have it

Lipstick- MAC Angel

Lip Gloss- MAC Crème Sheen Glass in Boy Bait

To top it all off we misted Urban Decay’s All Nighter Setting Spray!



1 comment: