Friday, June 14, 2013

Top 10 Beautifiers

You wouldn't believe how difficult it was to narrow it down to 10 ultimate favorites of all time! Hardest thing ever! So decided to pick what would send me into melt down mode if they ever got discontinued. Shall we begin?

In no particular order:

1) The POREfessional from Benefit- holy guacamole & hello flawless complexion! I use it as my primer.

2) Urban Decay's all All Nighter Setting Spray- They are not kidding with the all nighter phrase. I am ashamed to admit I am a face toucher. I cant keep my hands away from my face. This is no bueno for makeup. My makeup does not last (on my own face) unless I set it!

3) Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation- Best foundation I have EVER used!! Lasts all day and covers perfectly. I like to say the finish is matte but not flat!

4) Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Saint- Seriously best of the best eyeshadow palettes I have ever purchased. Highly pigmented!

5) Lancome Effacernes Waterproof Concealer- Covers & doesn't cake.

6) NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross- AKA Kim Kardashians secret weapon. We see you baby!

7) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit- My beloved. It gives you a nice tropical tan/glow.

8) Ok there was no way to pick only 1 lip. (from left to right)

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Love (can you tell I love Kat Von D product?) in Backstage Bambi- Intense color that stays!
MAC Lipglass in Double Happiness- Favorite nude gloss
Lancome Rouge Inlove #174- Best red lip...ever.

9) Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara- I prefer waterproof. This mascara gives you va-va-voom volume.

10) Benefit Cosmetics Highbow Glow- Use it under your brow, use it on your cupids bow, use it on your lower lid, use it on your upperlid.... So many uses! It's like a magic wand!

And lastly my beloved numberless demi wispies. I could never go with out my beautiful demi wispies. No one should....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment