Monday, November 25, 2013

Santa!! I know him!!

Giftspiration for makeup lovers:

SANTA IS COMING!!!! Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes would make a great gift idea all of the ladies on your list!!
I am always open to trying new mascara options, I have a hard time picking favorites. Younique fiber lashes is amazing! Putting it on does take some getting used to. Once you get the hang of it you can definitely make your lashes BIG! My first try was a little shaky.
When you order it comes with 2 tubes in a cute little box. The larger tube is the gel and the smaller tube are the loose fibers. What you do is: put on 1 coat of your normal mascara (not necessary but this is what i did in the photos above and it is what the instructions it came with said) then you apply the gel coat from the middle of your lashes to the tip. You do not want to apply from base to tip because some peoples eyes might get irritated from the fibers. The last step is you take the smaller tube with the fibers and apply them to where you just applied the gel. You may repeat the last 2 steps to make your lashes bigger and bigger.
 
Magnify and enhance your OWN lashes!
 As some of you know I am almost a daily falsie wearer, but his mascara gives you mega volume so falsies are pretty much unnecessary. I for one am not ready to break up with my lash strips, HOWEVER, this Fiber lash mascara is my new ultimate favorite for my bottom lashes! I mean, look how awesome they look! After I put it on I went and asked my boyfriend and asked him if he notices anything different as I batted my eyelashes and he said, "Your lashes look way thicker!" -That will make any girls day!
 

To purchase Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes click here!!!!

More useful tips see below:

No comments:

Post a Comment