Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Spotlight!

Some how I stretched my birthday to a full week Saturday-Saturday, SCORE! This past Saturday we wrapped up birthday week with the final celebrations. Saturday night I got to see my bffl since the begging of college, Joce. We have a funny/weird/risky story. We didn't meet in college, as a matter of fact the colleges we went to were states apart! We met on Myspace (weird!!!) We had a lot of mutual friends so we knew we weren't kidnappers or fake haha. We met in a public place for the first time also, ya know.. precautionary. We hit it off immediately! We don't exactly see each other as you would think besties would see each other but we make sure we are by each others side when we need it most, and of course for celebrations. Shes stuck with me through thick & thin and I'm proud to call her my best friend.

Joce brought me a whole box of candy and various beauty products/accessories(hi heaven!) So naturally we had to test it out. She had me style her hair and do her makeup and here is the finished product! Beautiful as always and cheekbones to die for!(biotch)



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for making me look and feel beautiful. You are so talented and your work is perfection. I love you bestie!

    xoxo,

    Joce

    ReplyDelete