Monday, August 5, 2013

Freakin' Weekend

HAPPY MONDAY

Busy busy weekend, woof! Fun for sure! It seems like Mondays are my update days for Makeup Mermaid, So here is what I did this weekend!!!

Saturday I worked with Jill from The Beauty Lounge! We had a wedding up near Tilton, NH. I did the Brides makeup, two bridesmaids, and the mother of the groom.
We had a blast with our hair and makeup marathon and everyone looked beautiful!! Here is the beautiful bride:

Saturday night was our housemates band's very first show!! They played very well, every song was extremely familiar to Dave and I because we hear them practice almost daily. There was a good turnout with the crowd too! Their bands name is BLACKOUT you can listen to them HERE<---
I hadn't been to a show in years & I haven't gone out past 9:00pm in months haha. Definitely a selfie worthy night on account of me being so wild, crazy, and rebellious out past my bedtime.
 
On Sunday, I started my day in Nashua for a bridal trial. Its so weird driving past my highschool & old stomping grounds in general. I was excited for this trial mostly because I was pumped to play up the Brides big big blue eyes! She looked gorgeous, I am so happy for her and excited for her big day. This is the second bride this summer that I've met with one of those looooong term relationships and are finally tying the knot! So cool to me.
After my final makeup appointment Sunday afternoon, it was finally weekend time for me! I got to enjoy some time with my dog, Lady. We made puppy treats and went shopping. I love spoiling my pup. She's too cute not to. I later made a yummy dinner for boyfriend and I. (with Lady's help of course)
All in all a super busy yet fun weekend! I am looking forward to this upcoming Saturday for some family time. I've been so busy we haven't had much of that this summer.

1 comment:

  1. Great work as always!!! Wish we could have made the show Saturday but we still had people at our house that helped with landscaping all day and we stank like dirt. Miss you guys doe ;-)

    ReplyDelete