Wednesday, August 14, 2013

5 things I'm Loving

In no particular order:

  1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil: I want one in every color. I have Liar which is a nude/mauve color and I love it!!!! It lasts all day and goes with so many different lipsticks that I have. I also have Venom, which is a deep plum color that I am holding off on until fall when I bust out the deep dark witchy lipsticks I bought! This blog has the colors swatched for you. Bought at Sephora or Ulta
  2.  Headwraps!!! I have 4: a braided hair one that matches my hair color,  a beaded skull one (as pictured) which I love love love, I have a leopard one, and a mint studded one. This is one of my favorite hair trends right now and you can get them pretty much anywhere and they are under $10.
  3. Watt's Up! Face Highlighter from Benefit. This cream to powder highlighter gives champagne glow that's gorgeous. It's a switch on "wow" for all complexions. I've tried a lot of different highlighters and I'm thinking this is my new favorite as opposed to Nar's-Albatross. You can buy it at Sephora or Ulta.
  4. Deep Berry lips for fall. 90's is making a comeback people! Bring on the dark lips! If possible just wait for fall. When I see it right now it just reminds me summers almost over-bummer. Pictured is Urban Decay's Revolution Lipstick in Shame. These lipsticks have super creamy texture, intense pigmentation, superior color dispersion, and are long lasting. There's also something called Maxi-Lip™ in it that defines and hydrates lips while making them look plumper and fuller. Berry babely! Again you can buy it at Sephora or Ulta!
  5. My Bobbi Brown Beach body oil from Mum.  Beach captures the atmosphere and attitude of summer. I've been putting a few drops in my bath which makes my body feel super smooth, or after a shower rubbing a little onto my legs and arms. It gives your body a sultry sheen and makes tattoos pop (little secret). I will definitely still be wearing it this winter when I start getting sad/grumpy with the cold weather, because the smell takes you to a warmer place :)

1 comment: