Monday, August 12, 2013

Birthday Week!!!!!!

This past weekend I enjoyed some Mom time. I haven't really had much of a break from working in a couple weeks now. I had the whole day Saturday to spend with family and loved ones and it was very refreshing! Dave, Lady and I went to Ossipee lake to see my Mum and to have a little early B-day fiesta. Dave, my Mom, and Aunt & Uncle got me the COMPLETE Ariel Collection from Sephora. I was pretty much in shock. So excited!!!! I got to use some of it on Sunday to test it out! (Dave had already given me the big pallet at the beginning of the month because he couldn't wait, so that product I have already been using/playing with.)
 

Sunday I had a bridal trial with my friend Toni's friend and her mother (weird sentence)! A little history on Toni- I worked with her at Forever21 back in 06'ish, she and another girl we worked with, Melissa, basically got me my first makeup gig EVER with another co-worker of ours. So now.... almost 7 years later she recommended me to her BFFL Jenn. Its really neat how things work out and who you stay connected to one way or another.
ANYWAYS they are from Maine, her Mother came down to visit for the day and to also get some trial makeup done. Everything ran smoothly and they both looked beautiful of course. Then we did something silly. Her fiance doesn't want to see her pretty makeup until their big day, which is cute and I get it because he wants it to be a surprise. The thing is, you pay for a trial and it would just be a bummer to wash it all off when you have the whole day ahead of you. We decided to play a little trick on him. Mind you, this is not a day look, we get it...but, she still looked hot. SO we changed her look COMPLETELY before she left the room. We did a dramatic purple smokey eye using my Ariel pallet and a matte black from Kat Von D. He didn't know what to say. He said she looked beautiful, but you could tell he was slightly shocked (lol) Her Dad just said, "Wow." It was funny. I love fun clients.

 
On my actual birthday (Thursday) Dave, Lady, and I will be beach bound. Where else is a mermaid supposed to spend her birthday? So, please send the flowers to my home address, as I will be out of the office ;) Then, on Saturday I get to see my best girlie and celebrate again!!! YAY birthday week! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment