Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What's in Your Kit?


This weekend I had all to myself & it was so refreshing!! It was my first weekend off in 3 months (it is wedding season!) My batteries are totally charged up now! I decided to take inventory and see what I needed to replenish, I also organized my kit a bit. This may seem like a bit much, but remember I am a makeup artist this isn't just for my personal use. Looking at it though, I do feel like a little girl in a candy store haha!
I counted out:
  • 14 Various brows (liner, powder, & gels)
  • 4 glitters (need more glitter!!)
  •  17 lip liners
  •  7primers (includes eyes and face/need more face)
  •  8 mascaras (never enough mascara)
  •  13 eyeliners
  •  17 lipsticks
  •  20 lip-glosses
  •  18 shades of concealer
  •  11 different types of skin illuminators
  •  11 shades of foundation (23 if you count my 12 airbrush mini pods which i rarely use b/c i love kat von d's foundation so much)
  •  5 setters (3powders 2sprays)
  •  3 bronzers (2matte 1 shimmer)
  •  9 shades of blush
  •  10 different eye shadow pallets
  •  Only 6 shadow singles (I'm more likely to purchase pallets with lots of color options
  •  41 different brushes
  •  42 misc. sets of lashes
  •  3 lash glues
Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collections complete? I've got blushes & brushes-a-plenty. I've got mattes & metallics galore. you want lipstick? I've got twenty! but who cares, no big deal, I want more! | Little mermaid ariel #girlproblems #loadsofmakeup #makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment