Monday, September 23, 2013

The Bridal Bunch!

 
HAPPY MONDAY!!! This past weekend was marvelous because it was kind of sort of a long one. My Friday was my typical Saturday and my Sunday was my Saturday but it was F-R-E-E FREE! Friday I had this fabulous bridal bunch! What a cool group of girls, for sure my kind of chicas! I already knew Toni from ages ago, I've met the bride, Jen, once (for her trial), and the others were newbies to me but it was pretty much like we already knew each other. We had laughs and fun! They had a super neat photographer too that got some creative shots that I can't wait to see. The photography company is called, Little Fang Photography. The photographer also has a side business called, My Best Friend is a Zombie. Really cool stuff! I got to work with a rad group of girls all morning. Then, Friday night I got started on my Halloween project! I can't wait to share! I had a great Friday, lots of fun, no complaints!

Saturday- it was errands all morning then MAC finally!!!! I've been so so busy all summer that I haven't gotten any time at the MAC counter. I had so much fun, I did 4 makeovers and then it was basically time to go home. I felt very welcome, part of the team,  & I loved all of the artists that I worked with. I'm so excited about this MAC adventure. After MAC I went to see my friends band, HIGH STICK that was playing right down the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment