Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Invisible Woman



Pardon my invisibility!! I have been mega-busy with this Halloween project! It has consumed my brain, but hey; we've been making some pretty cool things happen!! I've met with a number of awesome brides and they've all looked so lovely! I'm such a sap, I OFTEN need to blink back tears on wedding days. Who doesn't love a beautiful woman? Nothing wrong with that! You can see most of what I've been up to on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/Makeupbyjessalyn there are up to date before and afters just no stories to go with them (sorry!)
This weekend I will be collaborating with Kreativ Studios on a spooky rockabilly zombie Halloween shoot! After that, we will be putting our masterminds together for a Boudoir/Pinup photoshoot & makeup special for the upcoming holidays! Flyers will be posted and floating around the interweb sometime next week so keep your eyes peeled and your calenders ready! You wont want to miss out on this special!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment