Monday, October 28, 2013

VAMPIRES!

I had a super spooky weekend! I played with Vampires on Saturday and Zombies on Sunday! I am lucky I didn't get bit!
My sister from another mister's Brother...aka brother from another Mother & His beautious Wife hosted a Halloween party Saturday night and wanted to go all out so they hired me to do their makeup and hair! Their couples theme was vampires!!
(Click to enlarge)
For both of these looks I used a fair skin tone foundation that was about 1 shade lighter than Eric's natural tone and 3 Shades lighter than Vanessa's because vampires as most of us know are pale because they VANT YOUR BLOOD! I used black eyeliner. I used the vampiest lashes I could find! Red lipstick lined with a mix of black and wine colored lipliner, BLOOD! Morticians wax for the bite wounds, black and red eyeshadow, and a brown brow pencil for both. 

I added some OOMPH to Vanessa's look with red glitter.To get glitter to stick and stay it is best to use a light layer of eyelash glue then apply your glitter. The red glitter can be found on BHcosmetics.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment