Friday, June 13, 2014

MAC NEWNESS!

HELLOOOO ADORABLE PACKAGING! I am a sucker for 2 things: limited edition and cute packaging and these new products cover both.

First off is MAC Alluring Aquatic collection. Because of the mermaidness I of course bought everything. I am The Makeup Mermaid, afterall. I love everything. The only thing I don't love is how small the eyeshadows are. They're quite a bit smaller than MAC's normal lipstick and cost more WTH? If there is anything at all left from this collection at your mac counter or online I suggest you at least grab at least one item from this collection. I truly love it all.

Next we have Kelly and Sharon Osbourne for MAC. I love Kelly's matte lilac packaging. By the time I got to the website to pick something out most was sold out. I would of loved Kelly's lipsticks but they were ALL sold out! What I was able to grab was Sharon's Bijou lipgloss its the ultimate perfect neutral gloss. I also bought Kelly's eyebrow palette, it will be a great addition to my kit because it is very universal as far as mixing colors to match almost anyone's brows. I also would have liked to get Kelly's 183se buffer brush but that too was sold out. As far as the nice shadow quads- those mac always has, so no rush to purchase there. If you are in need as great natural look shadows these would be for you!
MAC Kelly 183SE Flat Buffer Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment