Friday, March 21, 2014

Step by Step

I love my clients. I extra love them when they volunteer as models for me! One of my bridal trials last week let me do a step by step demo of getting wedding ready.
Step one) start with a clean fresh face and apply primer. We mixed MAC CC neutralize Prep + Prime with Smashbox Photo finish primer.
Step 2) apply foundation we lightly dabbed Kat Von D lock it foundation on the areas that needed extra coverage and did a light blow over of Dinair. 
Step 3) contour! We used BH cosmetics camouflage pallet. 
Step 4) blend blend blend
Step 5) Blush which doubles as a highlight Mac Azalea in the Afternoon, Eyebrows (Mac Fling) eyeshadow and mascara (Urban Decay Cannonball)
Step 6) Lashes (red cherry #43) eyeliner, mascara again, Mac Angel lipstick & boybait lipgloss also from Mac, lastly swept Nars Albatross down the center of the nose, on her cupids bow (above upper lip) and a smidge on her cheeks! 

1 comment:

  1. Hollywood Beauty is a beauty salon that specializes in the ancient art of eyebrow threading in Austin, TX. Best eyebrow threading in Manhattan

    ReplyDelete