Friday, January 24, 2014

Favorite Brushes!!

This post is for Abbie!!!

Abbie recently asked me if there are any brushes that I cannot live without and here are my favorites!!!!


From left to right:

1. Lancome's Shadow blending brush. As youtubers call it "fluffy brush" this is the perfect blush to blend your eyeshadow like a master! #17
2. Lancome's Powder brush because it is big and AWESOME! #1
3. Mac Foundation brush #190 Its a staple for anyone's makeup bag and it does not have to be MAC I like Lancome's foundation brush just as much.
4. This brush my boyfriend bought for me and it was recommended by another MAC artist. I LOVE this brush I use it for concealer, primer, sometimes even shadow. It is such a versatile brush it is MAC's large shader brush #252
5. MAC Small angle brush #263 I strongly feel that this is another staple to have for makeup brushes. This is my number one favorite brow brush ever. I have tried other brands but I really like MAC's
6. MAC Large angled contour brush #168 this one is another multi use for me. I use this for blush, contouring, and highlighting. It may not be supposed to be for all of the above, but that's what I use it for :)
7. MAC Flat definer brush #212 I use this for all types of tricks such as cut creases and wings. This is a fun brush to have

The only reason why the first two brushes are not MAC is because I have had bad experience with these two as MAC brushes. I find that the MAC ones shed, which I hate.

Next is honestly the most awesome eye kit ever! Its Sigma's Performance eye kit! This kit is amazing and worth every cent of the $75.00 that it cost. Click the picture for more info on each brush that comes in the kit!
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/Performance_Eyes_Kit_p/pe01.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment